Tuesday 4 December 2012

Who knew???? Day 4 of our Elf on the Shelf Adventures!!!

Well, what a surprise this morning Little Gene gave us...

Kids and I laughed out loud at what we found Little Gene doing...
And the note to the left in the picture leads me to believe that Santa's message yesterday meant something to them!!! And Little Gene was proud of the kids for calming down!!!

Here is what Little Gene was found doing...


Who knew he was a Crocheter Elf along with a Christmas Elf. Princess said he is making a scarf for Santa but I think it might be for himself... maybe he can finish my orders for Christmas (lol)...maybe that can be my Christmas wish.

I enjoyed the giggles from the kids when they found him sharing Mama's passion!


Happy Holidays!
Ange and Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment