Tuesday 6 November 2012

C.R.A.F.T. 2012 Package Pal Project




With the month of November in it's first day I thought I would show you what I was able to participate in for the second time. C.R.A.F.T. is a DIY blog that four a year puts together a craft partnering even called "Package Pals". It is way for people be crafty and in one month put together a package specifically made for your partner, another crafty person!
This year I participated in the October event... I got to meet a wonderful and very crafty blogger from Quebec, Michelle. She has the creativity I can only dream of and her art work is utterly AMAZING!!!
Michelle can be found through her blog, i.lluminate, once you are there you have to look around and check out her etsy shop... you will be blown away by her creations!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment